Worker's Compensation Attorney
Charlie has been a practicing attorney in Indiana since 1993. He founded his own law firm in 1996 and has concentrated solely on representing injured workers ever since.
Charlie accepts worker’s compensation cases throughout Indiana and has represented thousands of people who have been injured on the job.
If you or someone you love have been injured on the job, you need someone you can trust to explain your rights and help you get the benefits you deserve. For over 17 years, we’ve been helping worker's compensation clients throughout Indiana receive wage loss benefits, the best medical treatment possible, and fair settlements.
- What Is Worker's Compensation?
- Do I Have A Case? (Do I Qualify?)
- Worker’s Comp Benefits
- Injured At Work?
Get Legal Help Now!
- Perdue Violations Show No Company Too Big for Safety Risks
- Guide for Injured Workers (Do’s and Don’t’s) about the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Process
- Indiana Worker’s Compensation Claimants (Injured Workers) Often Get Inaccurate & Unreliable Information About Their Legal Rights
- Who Picks the Doctor in an Indiana Worker’s Compensation Claim?