Fighting For Indiana's Injured Workers
Charlie has been a practicing attorney in Indiana since 1993. He founded his own Indianapolis based law firm in 1996 and has concentrated solely on representing injured workers ever since. Charlie accepts worker’s compensation cases throughout Indiana and has represented thousands of people who have been injured on the job.
Charlie has authored seminar materials relating to Indiana workers compensation laws and is often asked to speak at seminars dealing with work injury issues. He has contributed to seminars produced by the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF), the National Business Institute (NBI), and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA), which have helped educate attorneys and other professionals about the intricacies of the Indiana Worker's Compensation Act.
Why Work With Charlie?
- 26+ Years Practicing Workers Comp Law (in Indiana)
- 90% of Cases Settled Prior to Court
- Free Case Evaluations, No Fees if No Recovery
- Personal Service - Each of our clients works directly with attorney Charles Carlock, and he can offer one-on-one attention
- Represented over 6,000 Injured Workers (as workmans comp lawyer)
Education & Associations
- J.D. from McKinney School of Law, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Sustaining Member, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Charlie is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts in both the Northern District of Indiana and the Southern District of Indiana
Need Legal Advice?
Contact Carlock Legal today for a free consultation at 317-573-5282