Insurance adjusters are busy and have lots of files but there is no excuse for ignoring or neglecting your worker's compensation case.  There are ways to get other people involved when adjusters are nonresponsive and, in certain situations, a special filing with the Indiana WC Board (Worker's Compensation Board of Indiana) can be used to seek additional damages for this neglect.

Have additional questions about adjusters or Indiana work injury cases? Read the Indiana Workers Comp FAQs for answers to Indiana worker's compensation and workplace accident questions.

Get A Free Quote!

Contact Us